Need Help Chaps

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Tungst5n, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Tungst5n

Tungst5n New Member

I'm dropping a link here that I'd like you to take a look @. Its for a test product thats about to drop on the market and our advertising class has to create and run rough pilot commercials for the product. I just need you guys to just click on the link and watch the video. You don't have to have an opinion on it or even go to the website being advertised although I think you'd like the product. I just need as many people as possible to just click the link and watch it. REALLY APPRECIATE IT :-D

www.eyeghost.com (you might like it if you need a case for your Touch because the surface is completely user interface friendly with the multi-touch surface. )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQTIPdsQ7QM

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. chort27

chort27 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Funny video, but the case isn't overly attractive.. because it sticks out on the top and bottom.
  3. jord

jord New Member

yeah those edges sticking out on top and bottom are not pocket friendly at all....
  4. berky93

berky93 New Member

id buy one if it was custom fitting - like it was shapeed like 2 flat itouchs with a smaller strip in betwee, I dont care if it doesnt protect the corners all that much.
  5. mcdavid68

mcdavid68 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i find that odd. if you drop the touch ( or any ipod ) the first thing that is most likely to get damages is the sides/corners