Need Help Changing Dock

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by timmartin15, Mar 2, 2008.

1. timmartin15

timmartin15 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    my dock won't change from this even when i try changing it with customize or with a theme from summerboard

Please Register or Log in to view images

...any help would be greatly appreciated
    http://www.[PIRACY.fd].com/files/2007/4/20/1002468/snap_214417.jpg
  2. Yongkykun

Yongkykun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Oh.. I have the same problem.. I tried setting my SMB back to default and what I get for dock is exactly what's pictured above. It happened right after I accidentally uninstalled SMB theme fix in installer. Help pls?
  3. Yongkykun

Yongkykun Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Never mind. I used iPhoneBrowser, I used functions\Summerboard\Save as summerboard folder to save all icons on your springboard to your HD. When I did that, on the root of the folder in which I saved the icons, there is this dock.png file which I send back to iPhoneBrowser (I dropped it in the SummerBoard\Themes\default). So if I set my SMB on default, the dock displays the original one.

Hope it helps.
  4. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

reboot your ipod, like turn it off and turn back on then open an open. dont just respring.
  5. xechelonx

xechelonx New Member

I have the same problem!
    I tried finding the original dock.png somewhere in the summerboard theme folders, but I cant find it. Also tried uninstalling summerboard and turning my ipod off and back on, but it still does it.

Could anyone post the original dock.png, so that i can replace it into the default theme folder?

THX
  6. xechelonx

xechelonx New Member