need help changing delnoch wallpaper

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by yungl1nk, Jul 24, 2009.

1. yungl1nk

yungl1nk New Member

i have the example delnoch theme from the link found in this tutorial: http://blog.alltechrelated.com/2009/05/25/delnoch-mods-tutorial-how-to-install-the-delnoch-theme/

i did everything and the theme showed up but i wanted to change the wallpaper. i found an image that was 320x480 like its supposed to be and then i put it into the themes folder and renamed it "wallpaper.png" like the word document that came with the theme told me to. but now when i resprung all i get is a black background. what do i do?
  2. sudeki300

sudeki300 Member

have you renamed it wallpaper with a capital "W" sometimes it can be funny like that........................sudeki300
  3. yungl1nk

yungl1nk New Member

sry. i needed to capitalize the "w" in wallpaper.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    yea. silly me. u wuldnt know how to change the location (city) of the weather display at the bottom would you?
  4. sudeki300

sudeki300 Member

yes, go in the private folder that is located in the theme folder and look for the file configureMe.js. right click on this file and select edit. when you open this files where it says "var locale = "USNY0996", you want to change this to your area. if you go to the yahoo weather website on your pc/laptop and search for your area will you see these letters in the web address. just copy and paste them over those on the configureMe file and save.....................sudeki300