Need help Burning CD

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by AssLikeThat, Jan 4, 2008.

1. AssLikeThat

AssLikeThat New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Some of you may think this is off topic but I have to go through this whole process to put some songs in my iPod. Well I have downloaded 774 songs to my computer and they are all WMA and protected. I have looked for way to unprotect them and changing them into MP3 but they all cost or didn't work. Then I finally found a way of doing this. Here is the process

Burn Songs into CD --> Rip the CD Back to your computer in MP3 File --> Then you have MP3 Files instead of the WMA files you had before.

But for me I can't burn the songs into a CD I have or my WMA can't rip. Here is my question "Do you need a CD Burner to burn a CD?". The thing I do is go to Windows media plater and then click the burn CD then just follow steps. After the burning process is done I try to rip the CD but it doesn't work. My computer does have "LightScribe DVD SuperMulti Drive/CD-Writer" (well thats what it says on the computer). Please help. What am I doing wrong. I have been working so hard because of this stupid problem lol.
  2. Wambam1205

Wambam1205 Banned

wow you had me at "Do you need a CD Burner to burn a CD?", the answer is yes, yes you need a cd burner to burn a cd....o ya you need a dvd burner to burn a dvd as well.
  3. AssLikeThat

AssLikeThat New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well I have a built in CD burner, but I mean like do I have to go buy another CD burner?
  4. Wambam1205

Wambam1205 Banned

are you sure it works...like have you put it into a cd player and tested it. I have done that before and it should work.
  5. Jodymitoma

Jodymitoma New Member

Of course you need a CD burner...
    if your computer came with one, then of course you do NOT need ANOTHER CD burner...
    This is a really long process just to get music on your iPod.. I feel sorry for you.
    Ever think of doing something a little... you know... illegal? Just this once?
  6. AssLikeThat

AssLikeThat New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i've tried everything illegal, at the end I just gave up and just downloaded everything off bit*******.