Need help bigtime..jailbreaking

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by J3martinez419, Sep 16, 2008.

1. J3martinez419

J3martinez419 New Member

hey guys ive looked everywere...i recently had my iPhone jailbroken on 1.1.3 and yesterday i finally decided i wanted to jailbreak to 2.1 so i updated and went to pwn and it keeps getting stuck at the end when its extracting or w/e. so now im screwed idk what to do, and everytime i try to downgrade on my itunes it says "error code" or whatever. please somebody give me a good tutorial on how to jailbreak 2.1. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!! thanks

-J3martinez
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    heres what the screen looks like, it looks like this forever lastnight i let it sit all night to see if it would finally come through but...nothing! before i had my iPhone 2.1v and i used pwn and used the 2.0.2 frimware because when i tried to load 2.1 firmware pwn didnt read it so i use 2.0.2 and it goes through lets me go through the process holding power and home down then its stuck here PLEASE HELP

Please Register or Log in to view images

heres what the screen looks like, it looks like this forever lastnight i let it sit all night to see if it would finally come through but...nothing! before i had my iPhone 2.1v and i used pwn and used the 2.0.2 frimware because when i tried to load 2.1 firmware pwn didnt read it so i use 2.0.2 and it goes through lets me go through the process holding power and home down then its stuck here PLEASE HELP

Please Register or Log in to view images

any help guys?
  2. cainy

cainy New Member

put it into DFU mode and upgrade to the 2.1 firmware, once done search here for QuickPwnRC3 Morphey Version and use that to pwn 2.1, the dev team havent released a copy of quickpwn for windows yet so we have to use this for now
  3. iH@CK3RZ

iH@CK3RZ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    yep best solution is to upgrade/restore to 2.1 and setup as new and dont sync anything to it. once you do that it should work.
  4. J3martinez419

J3martinez419 New Member

im still getting the same thing, uploading exploit bootloader it goes on for hours....i have an iPhone.....idk it sux cuz ive been using t-mobile sim card, now i update and its locked so i cant use the phone what so ever or have it jailbroken. does any1 know exactly when the windows verisions of QuickPwn comes out, because i cant even downgrade my iPhone, everytime i do it says (error) ive tried it on several computers too!! im getting very annoyed