Need help big time !!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ShizerMonkey, Jun 11, 2010.

1. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Ok guys I was searching the Internet for ways to unlock voice control on iPad.. I found a successful tutorial and successfully unlocked the voice control ! Link to tutorial : http://www.gadgetsdna.com/how-to-activate-the-voice-control-on-ipad/2798/

Here's the problem a guy commented below the tutorial on how to Get rid of Some iPhone sized images on the top left and right of the voice control image .. He said to SSh into your iPad and delete JibblerFadeLeft.png . I did this and then rebooted my device and to my surprise I totally wrecked the voice control itself.. The voice control works fine though you can't see the words fly by the screen or the lines which move up and down when you speak . It's just a plain blue screen ! ..

I'm asking if anyone has the JibblerFadeLeft.png info so I can replace it .. I hope someone can help many thanks shizer !
    ------------------double post merged------------------
  2. Samphotog

Samphotog Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    here you go
    just right/ctrl click and do save link as
  3. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

Incidentally, the rules state that we do not distribute original files from the OS. Technically this includes graphics which the OP shouldn't have deleted anyways, especially since he could've used WinterBoard as he'd jailbroken his iPad.

Next time, may I suggest you do not mess around with the system files without a backup, if you're unsure of what you're doing? Consider that post edit your one warning on this, Samphotog.
  4. ShizerMonkey

ShizerMonkey Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Ok I never thought it was against the rules ! Thanks anyway Samphothog thanks for the advice also jarleth will not mess around with it anymore lol