Need Help Asap

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by smontgfx, May 20, 2008.

1. smontgfx

smontgfx New Member

WOW OMFG tried installing DBZ-Legacy-of-Goku, and it didnt finish the install and accidently plugged it in my comp, and then went back to installer and it says Notice: Rom was installed in: /var/mobile/Media/ROMs/GBA/ and it gives the option to click ok but it wont let me click it and it wont go away. Someone please tell me i didnt just eff up my 32 Gb iTouch. and how to fix it please.
  2. x6blues

x6blues New Member

Do a force reboot. Hold down the sleep (top) and home buttons until the screen turns black and keep holding until it restarts. Then go in Installer and uninstall it or SSH and delete it in the file path you mentioned above.

Then try installing it again. Good Luck
  3. smontgfx

smontgfx New Member

Phew *wipes sweat from his face* Thought it was going down the drain from there on out. I did that before you posted and it just froze during installation nothing bad. I would been mad lol

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks

4. x6blues

x6blues New Member

No problem. Anymore problems feel free to PM me or post. I'm going to bed for the night, so see you later