Need HELP: Applications will not work at all!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by amethystSTP, Jun 20, 2009.

1. amethystSTP

amethystSTP New Member

Ok, so i'm not too savy w. the ipod touch. I got a ipod touch 2g around 3 weeks ago. it was smooth sailing until yesterday. It's been jailbroken and all that good stuff. I had about 400 songs on it and i went to add some more. after i synced it, it seems like about half of my apps stopped working. the other half stopped working today. when i bought my apps, i did it straight from my ipod so they weren't saved on my pc. all of my apps are still showing up on the ipod, but when i go to open an app, it acts like it's going to open, then it goes right back to my homescreen. i reset all the settings, powered it on and off, and resynced it. i have no idea what's going, on, so any help at all would be appreciated. thanks in advance.
  2. ryanangus

ryanangus Active Member

In iTunes (desktop) you can redownload all purchased apps at no extra cost (even those made on iPod). Re Download there and try a restore + rejailbreak + resync to fix any problems you have.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. higuys

higuys Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    try download a new app (can be free) and see if the problem goes away. there's a common problem that's fixed by that, otherwise you might need to restore.