NEED GBA ROMs HELP AND FTP/SHH HELP..Im a mess!!

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by thewaughnick, Nov 19, 2007.

1. thewaughnick

thewaughnick New Member

OK, I have got the GBA imul. installed ( via installer ) Do i still need to get the " gba_bin. " file..and if so where do i put it?? Because i have it in the GBA/ file?? Wrong or Right? I have loaded roms via sendspace because i cant get my FTP/SHH to connect to my touch. The IP address associated with my wifi seems WAY to short....its like " 10.0.1.199 " I put in the IP and the user name " root " and password " alpine " and i GET NOTHING!! It always says " cannot CONNECT " !! Is there another way to get into my touch without using FTP?? Is there a program that can enable disk use?? BUT FOR MACs?? By the way, i have a MacBookPro. I have seen a few PC programs but no MAC. Like i said, i did find a way to get roms in ( via ishare it - sendspace ) I was also able to add a GBA folder to the roms with " Finder " ( also from installer ) That worked great for adding NES roms ..since i cannot connect with FTP. Does anyone know of any sources to add to the installer list. I found one for NES roms...Bigboss or somthing. It was GREAT....ROMS added BOOM!! Now, How about GBA roms added via installer ????? Im a mess, i have been reading everything i can find and im at a loss. HELP ME iPOD TOUCH FANS, YOUR MY ONLY HOPE!!

Nick Waugh.

MacBookPro / 80 Gig Classic / 16 Gig Touch
    MAC FAN BOY FOR LIFE!!