Need For Speed: Undercover Review

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Reviews' started by ireview, Jun 4, 2009.

1. ireview

ireview New Member

Need For Speed: Undercover: [iTunes Link]
    Price: $9.99

The rain was coming down, fast and hard. I was gaining speed. Facing risk and danger, my feel for excitement pushed me to accelerate faster. I passed a car that I had been looming in it's shadow for some time. I was on the edge of loosing control. With just a tilt of the wheel I could end up off the rails of the highway. The rain was starting to make seeing, become a difficulty. I knew I couldn't make it to much further. I then felt like I was thrust into a football stadium with lights shining down on me as a bright light entered my view. They were headlights. I slammed on my break and I felt myself slam forward against the front of the steering wheel. Pain shot through my head as the front of my car came into contact with the truck in front of me. That's what I get for having a need for speed.

Need For Speed Undercover is a revolutionary racing game for the iDevice. It has sharp, beautiful graphics that are top notch and could be compared to high end graphics on other platforms, (it's not really saying alot if your comparing it to the early Gameboy system, but I am pretty sure you know what i'm getting at) and definitely gives you that need for speed as you race along the highway. Their are many different cars to choose from, as you earn enough money to buy them, and then you can buy upgrades such as more acceleration, or better looking tires.

The game is also pretty long, as you race through challenges, causing city damages (it's a good thing they aren't asking you to pay for these, or I'd probably be hitting around near the negatives in my wallet), or just racing against other cars. You can definitely say it does not get boring from here. The effects are amazing, as you accelerate faster, and if you crash into a car, head on, watch as your car flips into the air. This game definitely sums up well. I gotta say, I definitely have a Need For Speed.
  2. Radish

Radish Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Nice intro, maybe add some screenshots?
  3. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    • Flaming and/or trolling
    iplagiarize
  4. ireview

ireview New Member

No... iDidn'tPlagerize...

And thanks for the nice comment Radish.
  5. Xii

Xii New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Captivating intro.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Just add some screenshots of the game. You could also separate your review into several sections in order to make it easier on the eyes. Maybe even different color fonts to make the sections stand out.
  6. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    screenshots make it better

like how you showed ur feelings
  7. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    I am offering you my sincerest public apology for making that comment. With the mass influx of app reviews I had a few to many tabs open and made that post on the wrong thread. All the others I made today were absolutely plagiarism and were confirmed.
  8. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Excellently written review. Gripping open. Work on your presentation and graphics skills and you'll go far

Please Register or Log in to view images

Your candid apology is well appreciated. There has been a rash of plagiarism with the new App Store Review section, so thanks for keeping an eye out for offenders.
  9. SiXAXiS

SiXAXiS Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Great review, just need some eye candy