Need For Speed Undercover has Released: Now Post Your Impressions :)

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by qasim, May 5, 2009.

1. qasim

qasim New Member

The long awaited game has finallly released, and now i can rest..

But I want you to post your impressions..

I just played it and it is incredible. The graphics are astonishing. The game is very polished. There's no lag. The controls are great. I will go in details latter!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, just letting you know.. This is one of the greatest games on the App Store.. It is sooo fun, detailed, and there are SO many racing modes and what not. It's very fun, and I really think it lives up to the hype.

As for the controls: In the beginning (when you first start) it may be a bit difficult, but you have to learn to tilt your device properly.. If you tilt to much to the left or too much to the right, then the screen will tilt.. When you get used to the controls you will never put your iPod/iPhone down!! lol

As for the length of the game: It seems as oif the game is pretty long.. There are (I think) 20-25 races, and I think it would be fun to race one track more then once to improve your score.

As for the Customization: WOW, just WOW! You can add spoilers, wheels, performance upgrades, vinyls, and more to your car! This is one of my favorite parts! Your car will look sexy and to the best of your satisfaction. I really think customization is good..

Anything else you'd like me to cover??? Just ask and I'll post!! Lol..

Rating- 8/10: add more control options/calibration then your a beautiful 10/10!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Get behind the wheel of the iPhone™/iPod® touch game from the world’s #1 racing franchise! Explode into a racing frenzy when you play Need for Speed™ Undercover from EA Mobile. Take on cops in raging, realistic street battles as you corner and drift through fire and smoke at 150mph+. Drive the world’s fastest, hottest cars through gnarly crash scenes enhanced with 3D graphics. Music keeps you pumped while you tear up the road in this action-packed adventure of hot pursuit and betrayal!

HOT HANDLING
    Corner and drift through fiery crashes at 150mph+ with precision-tuned tilt control steering.

YOU’VE GOT THE POWER
    Activate Nitrous Boost and Speedbreaker with the swipe of your finger for intense driving action.

TRICK RIDES
    Drive 20 of the world’s fastest and hottest cars like the Porsche Carrera GT, Nissan 370Z (Z34), Lamborghini Gallardo and the Pagani Zonda F—each boasting its own unique style and performance features: handling, steering, cornering and acceleration.

EDGY ENVIRONMENT
    Incredible 3D graphics enhance this exhilarating driving experience. Sweeping camera angles intensify your ride and yield a realistic look and feel—simply put, the best visuals iPhone and iPod have to offer.

GO UNDERCOVER
    Use the interactive Mission Map to guide you through 24 covert ventures that lead to intricate secret missions.

RULE THE ROAD
    Take on cops in raging street battles as you race through dramatic, animated crash scenes. Dominate 8 high-impact race modes including: Highway Battle, Sprint, and Cop Takeout.

POWER ACHIEVER
    Earn performance upgrades like Boost, Speed, Acceleration and Handling for even greater velocity.

TEARIN’ IT UP
    Gnarly impact-crash sound effects and ambient street noise surround and amplify driving. Cause unbelievable damage in bounty events and destroy 3D obstacles like roadside signs and other cars.

YOUR PERSONAL HANDLER
    Receive missions and updates via full motion cinematics from the sexy Miss Chase Linh, played by Maggie Q.

OWN IT
    Customize your vehicle with aftermarket spoilers, multiple wheel options, body kits and a variety of paint schemes.

DRIVING TUNES
    MP3-quality music featuring popular artists like Airbourne keeps you pumped while you race. Activate your iTunes® music library and listen to your personal faves.
  2. jamil_d

jamil_d Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Haven't bought, but Fastlane seems to have much better graphics. Don't play much games, but that's my first impression from the screenshots.
  3. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

Yahoo!!!!!
  4. BadKarma

BadKarma Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    When you play, you'll see the true rendition of graphics, which ARE slightly better than fastlane.
  5. charlieiscool12

charlieiscool12 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm on my iPod... No need for speed in the appstore
  6. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yeah, nfs has got like the actually got MUCH better detail, and well, its NFS for christ's skae!

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. matinsa2005

matinsa2005 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    its not available yet
  8. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    same... it'll come don't worry...
  9. dancom96

dancom96 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Never understood why people think Fastlane has good graphics. They honestly look like boxes to me.
  10. charlieiscool12

charlieiscool12 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    youve been playing too much ps3....