Need decent earphones

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Meep, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Meep

Meep New Member

I have the default apple earphone with remote control and mic, however, they always work loose and i constantly have to put them back in. I bought some Philips SHS8000/00 Earhook Headphones, they fit right into the ear unline the default ipod ones, and the phillips ones have different sized rubbery bits so you can change them to fit.

They're both as good as one another for sound quality (though i'm not sure i'm happy with the ipod output quality at some volume levels http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2038757#post2038757) but the remote that comes with the apple earphones is invaluable at work. I often have to pause my music or want to skip tracks, and it's so much easier to click the remote button than to remove the ipod from my pocket, unlock it, then change tracks.

I browsed amazon/ebay but there don't seem to be any (that work properly) earphones with mic&remote control that work with the ipod, does anyone know of any & more specifically ones that will actually stay in the ear so i don't have to re-adjust them every time i move? :/
  2. EBOBO

EBOBO New Member