Need cool themes

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Aaron0789, Jan 6, 2009.

1. Aaron0789

Aaron0789 New Member

A lot of my friends got an iPod touch for xmas but have no idea about jailbreaking or using themes or anything. I've been using themes for awhile but I just found this site and saw all the awesome stuff you guys are doing and its pretty sweet. I just wanted some pretty fancy themes to show off to my friends to convince them to jailbreak, I like Buntis and Vista Perfection but can't really get them to work. If some people could just give me some cool themes and some tips on how to get them to work I would greatly appreciate it.
  2. JonTheAzn

JonTheAzn Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If they recently got ipod touches for christmas then they'd have the second gen which can't be jailbroken at the moment.

On topic: A lot of people like bluebird
  3. Aaron0789

Aaron0789 New Member

Only one got 2nd gen, for some reason most of them got 1st gen
  4. heyernie

heyernie New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    1st gen are cheaper i got a 16g for 200 something
  5. bballer0303

bballer0303 New Member

Customize Up and Running for the New Year

hey great news customize server will be back up and running soon!!! Read below.

http://thespicychicken.com/

Happy New Year
    Posted January 5th, 2009 by Nick
    With the new year and some much need down time to work on some side projects, I have some fun news.

First, I am close to releasing an Alpha version of my newest iPhone application. The details about the app are very hush hush, but it’s really cool and should be lots of fun to use. I do need some Alpha Testers, however, and if you have an iPhone and a desire to test barely funtioning-cutting edge software, please email me at thespicychicken@gmail.com.

Seconds, I wanted to let all of you know that work on Customize will continue. I have found some much needed time to get the website server back up and running as well as fixing the app for 2.2. Stay tuned for more news on that.

Happy new year! -Spicy