Need Charger Recommendation

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by dc22584, Sep 27, 2010.

1. dc22584

dc22584 New Member

I'm about to buy an iPod touch 4G, and I want to buy a wall and car charger for it, but I'm about to go crazy trying to find the right one. There are literally tons of them on Amazon, Ebay, and all kinds of other sites, but most of the reviews I'm reading make it seem that a lot of the really cheap ones are defective or incompatible or can even damage the iPod. I'm willing to spend a bit more on the charger because I don't want to ruin my first iPod purchase ever, but I don't particularly want to pay Apple's prices for the "official" chargers.

Can anyone recommend good wall and car chargers (maybe even a combo kit?) that definitely work with the iPod Touch 4G and are not el cheapo units that won't last 5 minutes? Also preferably ones that are not likely to kill the iPod?
  2. iRa1n

iRa1n Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Your local electronics store (not apple) will be the best place to look. They wont have the official brand, but they will have a quality alternative, backed up with warranty. I personally wouldnt buy something like that off the internet, just because you are most likely to get a cheap crappy one
  3. joshuajag

joshuajag Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch