Need Bluetooth adapter for PC

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by Chronico, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Chronico

Chronico New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm hoping theres some one on hare that knows a little more about computers than me. I got some sennheiser bluetooth headphones to use with my ipod and they work fine, but when I'm on my computer sometimes I'm djing or listening to music and I don't want to have to connect my headphones with a cord. I am looking for a USB bluetooth adapter for my computer that will be compatible with my headphones, there sennheiser mm400's. I'm also wondering if my creative sound card will still be used for processing the audio because I like to use the console bass boost and it sounds better. I have no idea how bluetooth works on a computer, this is my first time ever trying it out. Thanks in advance for any info.
  2. RandomEskimo

RandomEskimo Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    Any dongle you get should work with the headphones, The software that comes with the dongle will install some drivers but I'm not sure if it will go around the sound card or not.
  3. Chronico

Chronico New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Cool, Guess I'll buy a cheap 10-20$ dongle online. hope it sounds as good as when I plug it in on my computer cuz it blows away my ipod sound quality kinda.
  4. joshuajag

joshuajag Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
  5. willytboy

willytboy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
  6. joshuajag

joshuajag Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I have that same one - don't buy it. It's plastic junk and the range is horrible. The Broadcom WIDCOMM stack doesn't work with it.
  7. willytboy

willytboy New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    LOL alot of people buy it and they have no problems with it I have bought alot of stuff from that site and I can tell you it's alot of good stuff if you don't wan't to pay for expensive products. Stuff from China doesn't mean they're always sh*t

Please Register or Log in to view images