Need big time help

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Installer.app' started by z_ro1320, Feb 10, 2008.

1. z_ro1320

z_ro1320 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have a big problem, for me at least. I jailbroke 1.1.3 using Ipodtouchmasters video and all was well, until I updated installer. After that installer would crash back to the home screen every time I opened it. Well I deleted installer using winSCP and downloaded Installer 3.0b10 and tried to add it back to my applications folder. Problem is it wont add, there is always an error no matter what I do, the error says "copying files to remote side failed" and I also tried Cuteftp Pro and that also didnt work. I need help!!!!
  2. Dloader Girl

Dloader Girl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You need BSD subsystem, Services and OpensSH installed on your ipod first before starting the Jailbreak.

If that doesn't work, then you need to ssh into your iPod AFTER the jailbreak and change the permissions of Installer to 4755... NOT 755.
  3. creyes.101

creyes.101 New Member

how do you change the permissions using Cuteftp Pro??
  4. z_ro1320

z_ro1320 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I already jailbroke it a while back, 1.1.3 but the problem is installer started to crash once opened. So I followed the steps on the forums, ssh into ipod and deleted the old installer and tried to install the new installer program that I got from the instructions. Problem is, it wont get added to the ipods applications folder. It gives me a error, "copying files to remote side failed" and I cant add it. Also I tried the terminal thing but it also turns into a error. I need help and no one seems to know how to fix it, well no one on this forum is helping me out. Anybody out there I NEED HELP!