Need apt.modmyrepo.com_._Packages file

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ellanceo, Jul 28, 2009.

1. ellanceo

ellanceo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If anyone could please upload this somewhere, you would be doing me a HUGE favor right now. Needless to say, I got screwed by Supreme Preferences, and need to fix, ASAP.

It's in the /var/lib/apt/lists/ directory.

Thanks ahead of time!
  2. loop4444

loop4444 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    here you go mate

Code:
    http://www.[PIRACY.mf].com/?sharekey=8243f2015e17b042d9d5c56d04dfa8b0e04e75f6e8ebb871
  3. ellanceo

ellanceo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Nope, not that one, the Packages one.

I am trying to use apt-get to remove Supreme Preferences to fix my iPod not being able to start Springboard.

However, there is an error because that file is missing, and I can not update apt as it's stuck booting and cannot access wifi.

I appreciate the help though, no one has responded to any of my other threads.
  4. loop4444

loop4444 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    np,but where to i find exactly what u need? i can help if you point me,cheers.
  5. ellanceo

ellanceo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Should be in the directory I mentioned in the first post, but I'm not sure, maybe it's not used anymore and was removed?

I just hope I can get it somewhere, I really don't want to have to restore and lose all my music as I don't have a backup anywhere.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. loop4444

loop4444 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well i checked and what i posted is all i could find..!
  7. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

Im still not sure what you are talking about if it is not what loop posted... and i'm pretty sure it's illegal to post that, it's copyrighted by Apple.

And you should REALLY have a music backup somewhere :/
  8. ellanceo

ellanceo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Um...wow. I am totally asking the wrong people.

That file has to do with the ModMyI repository on Cydia, and NOTHING to do with Apple. At all.

It is not what he posted. I'm thinking it is not used anymore. I am going to try and make a blank file and hopefully apt will recognize it and allow me to remove the package that is causing the trouble.

And the reason I don't have my music backed up is because the laptop that has it all on there has a broken screen. I cannot access anything, for now.

So please, anyone who decides to post next, especially NinjaBurrito, know what you are talking about first before throwing around the "illegal" word, and don't scrutinize people simply because you don't understand the situation.

Please Register or Log in to view images