Need any help with putting apps. on Ipod Touch?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by NCtarheels011, Nov 5, 2007.

1. NCtarheels011

NCtarheels011 New Member

: Anybody need help with putting apps. on your ipod touch. I mean any applications that are out so far including customize, Summerboard, NES, etc. Im here so just post something and ill try to help you out.
  2. dukeidude

dukeidude Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    alright, i put the iPhone apps on my touch, but when i click on them nothing happens and the screen freezes and then goes back to the spring board thing. any help? i did the 755 thing im pretty sure. im running winscp
  3. NCtarheels011

NCtarheels011 New Member

ok.

make sure you have all the files in the correct spots. and make sure every single icon and the other folders inside of them are at permission of 755. Get back to me if that doesn't work.
  4. saahil_ckd

saahil_ckd New Member

errr....wen i use a ftp to add apps..it keeps saying connection failed....wat do i have to type in where it says host address or server address....or can i do it without wi-fi???
  5. sharon

sharon New Member

I could really use some help in rearranging the icons on the first and second pages. I got customize on my itouch from installer, but after I rearrange them and press save, nothing changes as far as the organization of the icons... I've looked all over for help...but haven't found an answer. Thanks... I'm new to all this.
  6. schnikelfritz576

schnikelfritz576 New Member

where it says host name u have to type in your ip adress so yes you do have to be connected to wifi. the ip adress is found in settings/wifi and then touch the little blue arrow next to whatever wifi connection u have and find ip adress
    the user name is root and the password is alpine

...did u search for the working version of customize in this forum? and if u have and u have downloaded it and replaced the current one from installer, then it should work...if it doesnt then idk whats wrong but i had the same problem as you
  7. Solekeeper90

Solekeeper90 New Member

i dont know if you guys hacked yur pods with a site called jailbreakme.com? but i did, but i cant find the weather, or map apps... any ideas?
  8. saahil_ckd

saahil_ckd New Member

Connection Error
    This could be caused by any of the following reasons:
    Your network connection is down.
    The host address is incorrect.
    The server you are attempting to connect with is not available.
    Click the Details button to view information from the connection log.

it keeps saying this but mi internet is fine on mi comp and mi touch!!