Preview need a theme idea

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by ipodtouch2guser, Mar 2, 2010.

1. ipodtouch2guser

ipodtouch2guser Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i want to create a new theme thats awesome but i cant think of a goods idea...i started with using infinity dock to created a scrollling select menu but it doesnt look that good yet....so any ideas?
  2. TakenAppleDownAPeg

TakenAppleDownAPeg Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. theiThemer

theiThemer Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Erm...
    Youre in the wrong section.

This is for in-development themes, not starting themes.
    You can either post in the general themes section, or in the ?Tutorials and Help? section...
  4. TechnoEagle

TechnoEagle Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I think something iNav-style, but without the hassle of setting up. If you could somehow make the theme automatically set up the icons correctly, I would LOVE it!

Please Register or Log in to view images

/* EDIT */ Maybe use Infinidock to store shortcuts to each springboard page...
  5. theiThemer

theiThemer Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Theres a 1x1 icon layout available for free in Cydia for use with iNav so theres no need for blank icons. If it's off or doesnt work, you could use Iconoclasm which costs like $2.99 that can make it so you can get a 1x1 icon layout customized to your liking. OR, get wyndwarrior to hook you up with a self-installing .deb iSetup script, which literally is a one-click install.

What I'm saying is theres plenty of ways to that, nobody sets up themes these days. o_o >--<
  6. TechnoEagle

TechnoEagle Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The problem with the 1x1 layout on cydia is that if you already have something like 5-row layout or 5-column layout (which I do!) then you have to uninstall one before installing the other.
  7. maxxdout

maxxdout Active Member

I was going to try and make a Dodge Challenger theme but I don't have time for it. Maybe you can try one out(won't hurt my feelings if you say no

)

The icons can be something like the Dodge emblem:

8. ipodtouch2guser

ipodtouch2guser Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    hmm those are all good ideas thanks but not quite any that would interest me into making a whole theme on...i want to make one thts different than any other one before