Need a Theme, Icon, Wallpaper, or Dock made? Ask Away

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by redjoker5, Jan 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redjoker5

redjoker5 Banned

Hey everyone. I like working with graphics. I've made my own themes for the PSP, NIntendo DS, and now for the iPod Touch. If you have an idea for a theme and you would like it to come to life, a certain icon that youre missing or you want to change, or if you need a new wallpaper to make your ipod more interesteresting, then im your guy. just reply to this post with what you want and ill get right on it. if i dont fully understand what you want, ill pm you to work out the details.

ok, i didnt know this thread would pull in this many ppl this fast. so imma make a waiting list, so yall know waht theme im working on and which one is coming up next. i will list the usernames of the people who requested them. so the nearer taht your name is to the top the closer i am to starting on your theme. top spot is theme im currently working on.

NOTE: i have a waiting list not bekause i am lazy, kuz if it was up to me i would do all these themes in one day. but i go to school, im a senior, and my class wants to have a big graduation so im elbow-deep in fundraisers and events. but trust me i will get these themes done. all i ask is a little patience. and if you are gonna request something to add to another theme it REALLY helps if you post a screenshot of said theme so i know waht the idea is.

THEME WAITING LIST:

1)xhdxarsenic
    2)Shafez5
    3)pnasca
    4)donkeychill
    5)Thrash_648
    6)deepdish
    7)Lord_of_Sk8er
    8)pino31@msn.com
    9)newsolo
    10)LavishEternity

i put these in the order i think it will take me to finish them. but once you got a spot i wont take it away. like if for example someone comes with an easier theme than pnasca, he will have his number and any other themes wil be below him. *sigh* now lets get to work.
  2. aryfusee

aryfusee New Member

Hey ! I downloaded this theme from the ApogeeLtd source. The picture is from an iPhone, but it's pretty much the same theme.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I really love it, buuut a lot of icons are missing : Books, weDict, Lockbox, Homework, Domino, Calendar (there's one with the theme, but it doesn't really fit with the others, as you can see in the picture), iPhysics, Services, iPowerHour and TvListingsWeb. The Video icon is kinda rubbish too...

I know you didn't design this particular theme, but would you be able to work something up with it ?

thanks!!
  3. redjoker5

redjoker5 Banned

sure thing. ill get on it tonight. lol thanks to you now i have somthing to do other than drink wine and eat bread while i listen to canibus and talk to my fat kousin all night. wooooooooooohh

one thing though, whats the name of the theme? either tell me the name of pm me a link to the theme files so i can start it up
  4. redjoker5

redjoker5 Banned

nvm i got it its the 3dee theme. ill start workin on it tonight
  5. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    redjoker i noticed you have a nintendo ds, how did you make a theme, and how did you add it.

P.S. www.nintendodsfans.com
  6. jacobwaldo2

jacobwaldo2 New Member

Hello, I am very excited if you can make my themes a reality and maybe we can work together. I have many great ideas but unfortunately I am not a graphic artist. I would like (and many other people) either a theme for the show 24, lost, or a spiderman theme. I have many ideas for icons and wallpapers and I know that the millions of fans of these shows and spiderman would really love a theme like this. So far every theme I come across has no point and doesnt reflect what I like, etc. I think these themes would be amazing. Feel free to email me for all my ideas and I would love to work with you to make these a reality.
  7. CarlJohnson3

CarlJohnson3 New Member

8. redjoker5

redjoker5 Banned

9. redjoker5

redjoker5 Banned

imma pm you with a set of icons i got. ill send you a preview so you can tell me if those are good or if you want diff ones.
  10. pnasca

pnasca New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    can u make a vitamin water theme. For every icon its a different flavor of vitamin water. And the background would be like the vitamin water logo or something. Then the battery thing at the beginning would be a like a vitamin water being filled up. ID LOVE FOR YOU TO MAKE THIS FOR ME>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.