Need a new case...

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by ParrotBoy, Dec 28, 2008.

1. ParrotBoy

ParrotBoy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    A one which wont do this to the ipod:

Please Register or Log in to view images

I was using a Griffin Elan Form until I discovered it scratched the back to hell...

Need a cheapish one (around £15) a one which comes off easy and gives easy access to buttons. Oh yeah, and make sure its a one which doesn't scratch the iPod!
  2. Germany

Germany Banned

I strongly recommend a SwitchEasy case. Either the RebelTouch or the NeoTouch. I just got a RebelTouch and it is super protective, looks awesome, and has that amazing spine. They have some nice color options, but I got White because it is the coolest

. They are about $25 and are really good cases.

I would post my review on Youtube, but I'm not sure if I am allowed. Would that be considered advertising?
  3. ParrotBoy

ParrotBoy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I can't find anywhere which sells them in UK, And im not paying £20 delivery... Shame, Those cases look fantastic.

And upload! Theres no rules against that unless you just reuploaded someone elses video like a CNET review or something.
  4. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    SwitchEasy has a European store...

I'm sure shipping isn't that much.
  5. Germany

Germany Banned

They seriously don't ship to the UK? I heard they didn't ship to Canada, but didn't know about the UK. I don't recommend getting a Griffin case that's for sure. If you could find a SwitchEasy case on ebay or something that would be nice. I know they are working on finding a reseller, but haven't agreed with anyone yet. For your case, let's hope they find a reseller soon, and that that reseller is near you!

Edit: Yes, tcq is right. When I go to the site it asks if I'm in the U.S. or somewhere in Europe (can't remember what it was).
  6. BaseballMVP755

BaseballMVP755 Banned

i suggest the rebel, its amazing, and definetly wont do that
  7. ParrotBoy

ParrotBoy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Right, They do have a euro store, But its £30, excluding delivery which isn't cheap...
    So, would you reccomend one of those colours cases? (there store is closed to the 5th tho D: )
    Anybody know ones that are one websites like:
    www.currys.co.uk
    www.pcworld.co.uk
    www.play.com
  8. Germany

Germany Banned

You could search around on there, but they sure aren't going to have a SwitchEasy case. As for the RebelTouch and NeoTouch... They are probably made in China too, but they are actually good quality unlike your Griffin case. I made a Graphic to help explain it. Lol. iPod was made in China and great. The SwitchEasy cases were made in China and are great. Your Griffin case was made in China and completely sucked.

9. -tcq42-

-tcq42- Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Everything's made in China. 75% of all the things we use are made in China. Cheap labor attracts big corporations. It's hard for big companies to stay away from wages that are less than a dollar an hour.
  10. ParrotBoy

ParrotBoy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Haha, Im just looking around ebay... Mostly just crappy 99p ($1.50) silicones. Damn D: