Need a mic(No iVoiceIII in Canada)

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by wil32, Jan 9, 2008.

1. wil32

wil32 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    it doesnt exist over here(quebec, canada) is there anyway someone can ship me one or sell it to me???
  2. phoenix.stu

phoenix.stu New Member

Why don't you go to http://touchmods.net and order one. They work great. I know, I have one.

You can see a video on it here.
  3. shawon8444

shawon8444 New Member

4. D3fPo3t

D3fPo3t New Member

i'll send you one if you pay me the money for it there are plenty of them down here near atlanta GA i'm selling mine but if you want to mod another one i'll sell that one to you for 29 usd plus shipping If you want me to but it for you let me know so i can go get it show proof that i have it so u can send that 25 dollars that it cost

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

ohh and theres a fat chance in heck that you'd beable to get one from tht touchmods teare am over 4000 people have signed up but they are only making 1000
  5. DanielX

DanielX New Member

Looked in Montreal myself with no luck. I have a nephew returning from Florida this week and he picked one up for me from Walmart. I may ask him to pick up a few more.

Someone on the canadian side of the border should purchase a boatload of the iVoice IIIs to resell since it will be a long wait before we can actually get an official Touchmod version. Unless they ramp up production asap.I think they were overwhelmed and unprepared for the reaction!

*** Update Jan 19th...got the mic, did the hack...works fine.
    So far I've tried www.freecall.com... dirty static and half the calls are choppy. :-(