need a little help with my jailbroken ipod touch 2nd gen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SgT DoPeY13, Jul 9, 2009.

1. SgT DoPeY13

SgT DoPeY13 New Member

ok i jailbroke my ipod touch once and saw a few things i wanted from cydia and found out i needed the sources so i go to youtube and search how to get all sources from cydia i saw a video read some comments i saw that just about every one did it with no problem so i tryed it and then my install for the sources failed i couldn't get it to work so i went back to the springboard and looked around on youtube some more for other ways to do it i found a way so i went to my ipod and it was frozen i tryed clicking on stuff and everything the i tapped the power button then after a few seconds it opened everthing i clicked and it shut off like i wanted it to but it would not turn back on i pressed the power a few times... nothing so i left it alone overnight... nothing so i was forced to restore it does anyone know what i did wrong i want to re jailbreak but need to know what i did wrong. srry about it being so long thx in advance
  2. TouchCast

TouchCast Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think there was something wrong with THE sources...
    You don't reAlly did something wrong

Please Register or Log in to view images

hopefully this time it turns out good )
  3. asg786

asg786 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    [removed]
  4. Kid Dynomite

Kid Dynomite New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    are you connected to wifi try going to the changes page and click refresh this is all in cydia if no luck restore and re jailbreak.