Need 2 series of ebooks formatted for touch

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Flipzter, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Flipzter

Flipzter Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    OK, a gracious forum member mailed me a series of books I've been searching for and I was going to format to html. Due to changing nursing jobs, I am now working more and studying for new position when I'm not working. I am offering a reward to have these books formatted into html for me. The first series is L. Ron Hubbards Mission Earth. 10 books in the series. The second is the Thomas Covenant series, 7 books.

I have both series here. After conversion to html you can post them to a repo for the community or mail them to me.

Reward: Code for $30 Best Buy gift card. Not a lot of money, but since people are converting for free and sharing, thought I'd offer an incentive for something I dearly want. If no takers in 2 days, I'll just buy the ebooks from amazon.
  2. eozoon

eozoon New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    What is the original format that you have? coz if it's doc files, all you have to do is "save as" as html or txt in ms word. If it's a pdf, you can copy and paste all the text out and paste into a text file (there'll be gratutious linebreaks, but it can't be helped...)

Careful before you buy any ebooks from amazon, make sure they are drm free pdf or html files (ideally..), I was under the impression that most of their selections are Kindle-only drmed stuff.