nd64 emulator

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by realrap7st, Nov 29, 2007.

1. realrap7st

realrap7st New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i want a nd64 emulator.if someone could give me a quick lesson on how to make or point me in the rite road on how to makin a emulator becuz their alot of game i wanna play on nd64 so som1 help me plz.i dont really noe alot about this stuff im tired of usin everybody app. i wanna make ma own.for me n who every want to us it.
  2. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Next time, please post in the right place.
  3. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    PLease use better grammar. Your post is hard to read. But on topic, (you mean Nintendo 64 right?) If you want to know how to port this you need to have extensive knowledge of C++ and probably objective C.
  4. RedrumsSam

RedrumsSam Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Drinking and posting,not a good idea...

next time u have a question, don't drink a pint of jack and huff paint thinner before you post. You'll get more positive responses that way.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

making emulators isnt easy you know...its not just a quick lesson. you would also need to learn and familiarize yourself with the way the ipod works and handles things on the software side.
  6. Ezra420

Ezra420 New Member

alright well i aint the paint thinner huffer, but i am wondering if a n64 emu is even possible? i was reading some issues with a ps1 emu that the ipot wouldnt be able to meet speed specs.