nazi modrator

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by batesjm, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. batesjm

batesjm Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    • Insulting Staff, Trying to cause trouble
    hey what the hell were shizermonkey and mariokartfan banned for? as far as i could tell all they did was ask for froof of a statement made by some kid who was obviously a liar. There posts were deleted and there is no record of their minor transgressions. I joined this board before there was an appstore and although i dont post 1 dozen times a day like some of the losers on here i still visit and post when i feel like it. This is the first time ive witnessed anything like this here but seeing as all the posts that "violated" the rules were deleted I bet it happens more that any of us realize. I know no one cares and this will be deleted as soon as one of the nazis read this so ill hope that some one reads this that can make a difference. In closing you nazis can shove this forum up your noses. Im done
  2. _JKK_

_JKK_ Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Ok. Bye.

/thread
  3. ThePodofi

ThePodofi Well-Known Member

omg stop whinning if you dont like the forum leave theres no reason to start drama.......
  4. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You'll be sorely missed?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.