Navizon GPS

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Exodus885, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Exodus885

Exodus885 New Member

First off, yes I've used the search button. Still didn't answer my question, just got me even more confused as to why it's not working.

So I have Navizon installed, I registered and name and all that but when I open navizon with my ipod it does that locating stuff and then it says "Your location could not be identified. No know cells or wifi nodes in range" I'm in a pretty good mapped out place. Just wondering why it doesn't work?

Also one more thing, *off topic though* so does the iPod have a bluetooth chip or is there none at all? Because people are saying they are disabled, people took apart their iPod they were unsure, ect. So just wondering. Thanks in advance
  2. berky93

berky93 New Member

navizon wont work on ipod touch because it uses cellular tower triangulation to work, and the ipod touch insnt capable of connecting to cell phone towers.

and no, for the millionth time, the ipod touch DOESNT HAVE BLUETOOTH!
  3. PhoisGOOD

PhoisGOOD New Member

lol a bluetooth chip thats disabled , why would they put it in?
  4. Hsoccer70

Hsoccer70 New Member

becuase that what apple does...

and you can buy a blue tooth enabler for the touch at wall mart or some other stores for like $30-$50 if you feel so inclined to do so :]
  5. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Uhh... you're confusing a Bluetooth ADAPTER with a Bluetooth ENABLER. You're not enabling anything - you're ADDING it to the your iPod...
  6. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

What can the Bluetooth be used for on an iPod? Connect to the computer wirelessly or something?
  7. palach

palach New Member

offtop:

"It is not an ipod. It is a gaming system, and internet browser, a file editor, a notepad, a calendar, an itunes remote, a flashlight, a timer, a calculator, and a wifi signal locator...

...with an ipod built in.

Evolution usually works the same way - things slowly progress through time and slowly get more advanced.

But sometimes there is a change. A mutation. An iTouch.
    " in memories
  8. Eragon

Eragon New Member

9. skinnny101

skinnny101 New Member

I get teh same error from that app. Maybe the thing only works in the USA or something. I'm in Australia

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. Exodus885

Exodus885 New Member

I'm still confused, not about bluetooth about navizon. So it doesn't work? But the site says it works...