Native clock.app for ipad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mytouch386, Jul 12, 2010.

1. mytouch386

mytouch386 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Is there a way to get iPod touches clock on the iPad I really need it for waking up

Please Register or Log in to view images

can I copy it from my old iPod to my iPad via ssh? I need one that will run in the background
  2. ipodtouch1234

ipodtouch1234 Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    You can, and with a few modifications I posted in a thread I made in this forum, you can make it look nice too.
  3. NitroBum

NitroBum Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Wow! Can you post a link to the thread please? I already tried the whole copy/paste thing to my iPad. The icon shows up on the springboard, but it crashes immediately on launch. Same with all the native iPod Touch apps that I copied over.
  4. mytouch386

mytouch386 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Yes I too would like a link to the thread. The reason I bet it crashes is because it has other dependencies in the filesystem.
  5. Casiuss

Casiuss Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    i would need the native clock app to shut down the ipod when i go to sleep... last night i forgot to turn of repeat and the podcast i was hearing continued playing through the whole night... next morning i was wondering like who the hell is talking to me so early in the morning?!
  6. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    There are some plist dependencies in the system for clock app. Can i set custom alarm for clock app, the ones currently are too soft or annoying.
  7. mytouch386

mytouch386 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Yeah I figured it would, there should be a way to hunt down these plists and transfer them along with the clock app. As for the custom sounds most likely you can get custom, but knowing apple it's probably some file type nobody has heard of.
  8. shortperson1026

shortperson1026 Active Member

I tried this and the app just crashes upon opening. Unless you have other steps used that weren't specified.
  9. mytouch386

mytouch386 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Yeah lol i can't find his thread I am sure that copying it won't work because it has other files in the system

EDIT: False i got it working my problem was the old forgetting 0755 permissions did you guys remember that? everything works fine. But with full force the timer doesn't work.