Nate True's JB or Dev Team's JB?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by iFeRd, Jan 25, 2008.

?

Which JB r u gonna use?

1. Dev Team

86.8%
  2. Nate True

13.2%
  1. iFeRd

iFeRd New Member

Although I'm completely satistfied wit my 1.1.2 Jailbroken iPoT, if I were to upgrade to 1.1.3 JB I would wait till Dev Team releases their JB (which according to sources its gonna b released in a few days). I've seen so many complaints abt Nate True's "soft jailbreak" that I don't wanna risk my fully functional iPoT for stupid wiggling icons, updated google maps, n non-working 3rd party apps. What do u guys think?
  2. GeorgeGabriel

GeorgeGabriel New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Go for it now

it's as smooooth as
    i love it!
  3. lvlln

lvlln New Member

I'm personally waiting. Once I learned that NateTrue's Jailbreak was only for the iPhone, and that the iPod implementation actually puts the iPhone's firmware onto the iPod, I decided that I'd rather wait until a true iPod version comes out. Call me paranoid, but I'd rather keep the iPhone's firmware off my iPod.
  4. soccerpro100cn

soccerpro100cn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    the only apps that i used in 1.1.1 that don't work in 1.1.3 is mobilescrobbler, dock, summerboard. mobilescrobbler has a new beta that they are developing for 1.1.3, dock idk, and summerboard is already working on a new version. i used nate's jb and it works perfectly. it took about 30 for the entire process, but it was easy and simple to do, with minimum steps. idk if you don't mind sacrificing a couple apps then i say JB!
  5. ./^\.ACE./^\.

./^\.ACE./^\. Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The iPod touch is not an iPhone so it doesn't need a hacked iPhone 1.1.3JB, I can wait for the real iPod touch 1.1.3JB to come out later...
    There really is no rush right now...
  6. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member

Well, I'm using the dodgy version by Nate True at the moment. Yes, it is running the iPhone firmware, but with a little tweaking there's no possible way of telling.

But as soon as the actual jailbreak for iPod Touch is released by the Dev Team, I'll use that one.
  7. makaveldon04i

makaveldon04i New Member

people just need to be patient... ill wait the whatever time i have to for the ipod touch JB...plus, my i pod is too customized right now...i dont feel like re-doing it/ having errors since some apps dont work yet on 1.1.3
  8. MegaMan

MegaMan New Member

I'm waiting for the Dev Teams jail brake because I've heard enough complaints from people having trouble

Please Register or Log in to view images

The Dev Teams jail brake will be easier and better

I have a perfectly working jail broken 1.1.1 and am happy atm