Natal 'River rush' glimpsed

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by qaiz, Jun 4, 2010.

1. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)

Please Register or Log in to view images

Natal is a few days away, but that hasn't stopped one A.J. Jacobs from trying it out before it goes front stage at E3.What did he have to say about the device? Well apart from 'Pretty awesome. Though I did accidentally wack my son in the head'

Yeah you herd right,he hit his son.Here is what he had to say about the incident.

"We next tried an obstacle course where you have to dart under trees and jump over logs. I was really working it, leaning my body and windmilling my arms. Unfortunately, Zane, 3, wandered a bit too close to me and, well, I inadvertently smacked him in the face. He started crying"

ouch indeed, thats a whack for both Zane and Microsoft, tho he did admit his son bounced back up ready for the next natal game.
    He apparently played 3 Natal demos with his family, including the oh so familiar ricochet, and obstacle course and a game titled 'River Rush'. The natal device is in the white color,so maybe is the official color.

On a positive note, the device seems very stable and responsive and the graphics look very nice indeed, tho I think there was a bit too much arm waving, more then necessary.

With this device, my house could become a lot more scarier.

Expect more at E3, and watch this video below(ps:you might need flash

)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm0KKa6wACQ&feature=player_embedded
  2. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Nice. They look a little stupid but cool anyway.
  3. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Yeah I know lol, kinda funny. I can Imagine my dad jumping around and shouting at the TV waving his hands around like a mad man
    hehe