Release Nano-Chromatica for iPhone

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by allbrokeup, Oct 25, 2008.

1. allbrokeup

allbrokeup New Member

OK. Now. This theme deserves TWO credits. And that is to Louie Mantia for the Icons from Louie Mantia Black, and the Wallpaper from Extreme Contrast by "vipfreak" which will be updated with every iPod Nano 4G Colour for the Release on 28/10/08 (in the US, the date would be 10/28/08.)

Not up for download yet. I would like approval from the people who complained last time, and an apology for calling me a fraud in my "Tap2Unlock for 2.0" thread. I still have the Tap To Unlock skin, new Gradient Bars, new Lock Icon, new Lock Background (Created from my Nano-Chromatic Wallpaper from MacRumors, which I made. Hence the theme name).

Hope you like it, there are wallpapers and lock backgrounds for each of the iPod Nano colours, in a grungy, modern style.

Screenshot of SpringBoard with it in Action:

IMG_0005.PNG

Edit 1:This update should address the "Icons should be one colour" issue. I wholeheartedly agreed that it was the way to go without Multiple Colours.

Coming soon: A lock screen shot....

So, I now hope I have proved, that I do have a graphical talent and am not a fraud, and I do include credits where they are needed/and/or/deserved.

Thankyou.
  2. HaGGardSmurf

HaGGardSmurf New Member

I like it, I personally wouldnt use it because I love my current theme, but I do that that, its simple and clean. IMO I think it would look better if all the icons were one color. (Maybe not, but that is 1 thing with the skin that I dont love 100%)
  3. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

Very nice indeed. Love the icons, not so sure about the background, but definatley better than the stock Apple theme that comes with the iPhone and iPod.
  4. allbrokeup

allbrokeup New Member

There is numerous extra wallpapers included in the Pack I will upload here soon. All the colours of the new iPod Nano 4G. Personally, I like the Black one.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

How do you have graphical talent if you are taking icons and wallpapers?

Also why did you post this here if your not releasing it.

Also(again)how is it nano-chromatica or w/e there is like 3 colours.

If you want to show us that you have graphial talent then make YOUR own theme.
  6. strachan1

strachan1 New Member

I agree wit Manic, wtfs with all these people on iptfs posting other peoples work?
  7. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

So many things wanting to make me jailbreak, but i'll hold, look at sig.
  8. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I like the icons alot. I just do not like that red and white, in the background.
  9. allbrokeup

allbrokeup New Member

Yes, I have removed it from the theme. That was a somewhat bad idea to adapt for the iPhone. The theme is available now by PM. The Icons have been changed to some from a very old SummerBoard theme that is not available anymore. They are plain black and white. The wallpaper that I sourced from wherever I mentioned above, is going to be reorientated, recoloured and touched up to suit the way I want my theme to look. I only put that credit there because the wallpaper from Extreme Contrast inspired me to make a pinstriped sort of paper.

And as for Manic Nimrod (or whatEVER the hell your name is

) I don't know what your problem/s are, nor do I want to. You certainly live up to your location "LEMONS!!!!!!!". This theme is a work in progress, and will be entirely changed to my taste (and hopefully other people's, especially NOT you.)

Thankyou. And to note that all PM's from anyone in particular (initials MN) will be deleted and forgotten.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Thankyou.

We are not. Some may, I don't. I change it to suit me, then credit other people for inspiration.

It is nano-chromatica. The wallpapers included are all the colours of the iPod Nano 4th Gen. The Icons may be updated, but I agree with the person on here that said something along the lines of "monotone looks better, icons should be one colour. i.e. Monotone.