N00B .. Sync , How to sync and add video content to my ipod without losing all of my

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by D33ZZ, Jan 9, 2008.

1. D33ZZ

D33ZZ New Member

Copy and paste this as its exactly what Im having sorrie Im new to this thanks.

My ipod has lots of songs and photos. But each time I try to add video (tv shows or movies that I've purchased with iTunes or current files on the pc), I get a drop-down message saying: "Are you sure you want to sync TV shows? All existing songs, movies and tv shows will be removed and replaced with TV shows from your iTunes library." And sure enough, when I still check off "Sync", I get the video but lose everything else. The same thing happens when I check the "Sync" button on the music tab...but this time the threat is that I will lose ALL other content except music. And I do. BTW....On the Summary tab, I have checked off "Manually manage music and videos" HELP
  2. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Try not clicking the sync button. Just drag the video you want to the iPod icon on the left pane (cursor will have a + sign).
  3. D33ZZ

D33ZZ New Member

Gees thanks alot simple as that.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. D33ZZ

D33ZZ New Member

Ok thanks what about Photo album section as its not showing on the side only movies music tv show playlists
  5. jmengsthename

jmengsthename New Member

well I suck at all this lol but what I did was make a folder for the pictures on my iPod on my desktop and put the pictures I wanted in there and went into itunes and synced it with that folder. probably a lot more work than needed, there's probably a shortcut I'm oblivious to lol
  6. Joeprowler

Joeprowler New Member

Worked just as advertised, thanks!!