Mysterious App?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Rayon, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Rayon

Rayon New Member

Um i need help with this some what mysterious app. it looks like a tiny little sun in the bottom right corner on my dock but I have no Idea what it is and when is press it it looks like this

Please Register or Log in to view images

and

Please Register or Log in to view images

and it freezes my pod and i gotta restart it so allittle help finding out what app it is so I can take it off.

*sorry for the bad pic quality
  2. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

That thing on your dock is ... Dock. Touch the sunburst. (Go on, it likes to be touched.) See there? All your apps popped up. This works in any app, at the expense of having that damn sunburst showing up everywhere and in some cases (iPhysics, Labyrinth, possibly others) causing annoying screen flicker.
  3. Andrew

Andrew New Member

what would that apps name be, because i installed it a good while back and i forget what it was called and now i would like to uninstall it in the installer program but i cant remember its name. just need the name its under when you go to the uninstall list
  4. JDMFSeanP

JDMFSeanP New Member

Its called Dock
  5. Rayon

Rayon New Member

is there any way to remove or disable the sunburst thing?
  6. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

Go into Installer and uninstall Dock.
  7. Rayon

Rayon New Member

thanks man it got annoying cuz when i play TTR i alwasy accidentaly touch it and it end my game and some times it freezes my pod. so thanks for the help
  8. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

You're welcome. Yeah, it's a neat app and could be handy, but it gets in the way too often. It was desgined long before the iPod Touch (it first showed up on the iPhone) and the current batch of games, though, so I guess the author didn't anticipate its shortcomings.