Myspace app

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by J3martinez419, Nov 25, 2008.

1. J3martinez419

J3martinez419 New Member

does any1 kno if there will be an update for the myspace app. some improvments i would like to see in a new release is an alert messege when u recieve something new and also landscape mode.

i would also like to see this in the update for AIM [aol instant messenger] it would be cool to get alerts outside of the app when a messege is recieved! i kno the t-mobile sidekick does these actions
  2. drakness

drakness New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    It would be nice if myspace updated their app, but I doubt anything major will happen with that any time soon. They really need to work out the bugs and improve the interface, as well as add notifications for things such as comments, picture comments, blog comments (if they ever add blogs to the app), etc. As it is, the Facebook app wins hands down.

And the aim app??? I'm suprised people still use that horrid thing. Palringo is a lot better alternative to use your aim account. It doesn't have landscape, but it does have a lot more functionality than most IM apps out there. I personally use beejive, but that's because I had $16 to waste, and with how much I use instant messaging it was worth it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

As for your alerts outside of the app, aim isn't really capable of doing that because of Apple's Appstore Rules. They can't have their applications run in the background, so the only way to get any notification is through your email. However aim doesn't have that capability yet (and I doubt it ever will), I believe only beejive has it?
  3. liveurlife

liveurlife New Member

u can go on aim by going on the website www.flickim.com, unless u jailbrake ur ipod, there r video's on youtube for that../
  4. iPhoneFTW

iPhoneFTW New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    All I really want is a more advanced notification feature, maybe they are waiting for the push notification service to come?