My worries about my home button

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Clownassasin, May 10, 2009.

1. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Well I woke up yesterday and my dad told me to rake the beach in my backyard and to trim the hedges in the front yard. So after breakfast I go outside and start raking, since i dont have an armband case for my iPod i just stick my ipod in my waistband so i could work. After a bit, my ipod slips out and falls on the sand, i quickly pik it up and everything seems fine. While triming the hedges i dropped my ipod again on the sidewalk, and a 3rd time on my garage floor. now I was using a plastic case so the ipod looks fine, but the problem is that the home button makes a louder noise when you press it. im scared that soon it will break on me and i will not be able to use.

my problem is, that is there any way for me to be able to get it replaced by apple?
  2. Skeptikal

Skeptikal New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hahah ur storys funny u dropped it 3 times why didnt u put it in ur pocket or somethin the first time i drop my ipod i would take it inside or put it in my pocket hah and to your question yes if it breaks on you and its on warrenty they will fix it for u
  3. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    well the thing is, that my shorts didnt have pockets. lol but fur sure im going clothes shopping tomorrow fo clothes to work out in. its wierd because usually im never that clumsy with my ipod. its a gud thing that the case i had was cheap to begin with