MY VoIP PROBLEM...

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by Murat, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Murat

Murat New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    SO, ı downloaded voipraider got an acount and ıt worked perfectly with my computer. But when ı tried to call my house from my house via my ipod touch, it said that "youR credit is too low to complete thıs call please buy credit and try again". ıt worked on my computer AND DIDNT SAY IT but on my iPod its like this. ı LIVE IN TURKEY AND VOIPRAIDER IS FREE IN TURKEY! I HAVE READ THE THREAD " Read first Sticky: You Press Dial And Nothing Happens?" BUT STILL I HAVE THIS PROBLEM WHY DID HE ASKED FOR CREDITS WHEN I CALLED FROM MY IPOD BUT NOT WITH MY PC. IT DIDNT ASKED FOR CREDITS IN MY COMPUTER!! AND I USE VOIP RAIDER BECAUSE ITS FREE TO CALL FROM TURKEY AND CALL TO TURKEY. I COULND FIND OTHER WHICH ARE 100% FREE. OTHERS ARENT FREE... ı already tried voipbuster, voipcheap, freecalls... NONE OF THEM WORKs for me. IF YOU KNOW OTHER VOIPS that are free ın turkey would you please tell me that too... thank you for your help...
  2. jdb4sho06

jdb4sho06 New Member

same thing is happening to me it i've tried freecall and voipbuster they both work on my computer but when i try on my ipod it says i need to buy credits
  3. sharkie545

sharkie545 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    use voipcheap i use them they are good