Release My Vista Theme

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by dualcorex, Oct 14, 2007.

1. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

I made a vista theme if anyone wants it. I didnt make any of the icons. I combined two icons for the youtube one. I included the wallpaper and the dock. If anyone wants requests for different applications i can post them up too. I only did icons for what i have so if u have a diff app, just pm me or post here and i can give you an icon for any app.

Attached Files:

2. Emanjl

Emanjl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Looks pretty good, thanks. I might use some of these for my own custom theme, hope you don't mind. Thanks again!

Turns out I only used the Maps icon since it's the only one that "blends in". Very nice icons tho.
  3. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I like this, good job.
  4. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

Updated Tetromino Icon

Attached Files:

5. Mustachio

Mustachio New Member

Thanks for posting this! Not entirely sure I will use it, but definately going to put it on my ipod and take a good look at it!

Speaking of Summerboard themes, is there a site with a bunch of themes listed that anyone knows of? I would like to check out more than just what is listed on installer.
  6. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

lol, good old defrag for a tetris icon! perfect! although everyone knows that Vistas defrag is miserable
  7. Nick Burns

Nick Burns New Member

Why in the world would anyone want to make something as elegant as the iPod touch look like something as atrocious as Vista? Not trying to start a flame war, just curious. It's like buying a Ferrari and putting Ford Pinto badges on it.
  8. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

now, you're only missing one thing: a little Vista Windows logo to replace the carrier logo.

Oh, by the way, Kudos on the Internet Explorer themed Safari Icon.
  9. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

i actually have vista and i love the new interface, a little better than leopard. it is just personal preference. i just wanted to make this for fun. My ipod has an itv theme:

Attached Files:

10. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

i dont know how to do that. do you know? i have customizer. and i remember, i dont take any credit for these icons. i found them all on deviantart.com