My unthered jailbroken ipod touch 2g

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by stickman1000000, Feb 14, 2009.

1. stickman1000000

stickman1000000 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have an ipod touch 2g an i jailbroke it yesterday on my friends mac. I booted it up and there was no cydia or installer. I was dissapointed and jailbroke it again at home on my windows pc with cywoods program. Then when i turned it on the apple logo came up on the ipod but then it turned off. I turned it on again and the logo stayed on longer but then turned off again. The next time i turned it on the home screen came up with installer and cydia but then it turned off again. This happend alot of times but staying on longer each time. I repeated this for about three hours unti it did not turn off. It then ran out of battery life so i charged it up. I wanted to see what happens when you boot it up without a computer. It booted up normally and there was cydia and installer. I thought i had done the semi tethered jailbreak but i could acces cydia and installer normally and my cydia apps

So whats happend musclenerd or anyone
  2. Brewstermax

Brewstermax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I don't know. Perhaps something messed up with the jailbreak, and the patch was applied incorrectly. Somehow causing this? I don't know, but perhaps MuscleNerd should look into this. I still say that I need a video of this.
  3. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Show us a live video! Prove it!
  4. NeSEncHo

NeSEncHo Active Member

Yea, I will not believe it until I see High Quality Video Proof.
  5. Brewstermax

Brewstermax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Agreed. I must say that this is very odd. I need several things in this video. Such as a real hand, a live showing of the back, showing Cydia before, showing you turn it off, showing to boot up correctly, and Cydia afterwards. And I also want it live, streaming through Qik. Just enough to prove that it is real. You can edit video seamless, and everything, so live is needed. And something in settings showing that it is an iPod Touch 2G. And perhaps have it unplugged, and plug it in afterward to show an iPod Touch 2G.

Very demanding, I know. But if you want to prove it, you need to.
  6. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

Why? Why would he go through so much trouble to get us pissed off?
  7. coolio1234

coolio1234 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    hmm. interesting.

show off a bit with it for a little while, and then make a vid XD

if youre lying. then eh, nice story.
  8. Brewstermax

Brewstermax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It could help MuscleNerd to get this to the rest of us.
  9. Chrisschulz

Chrisschulz New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hmm who woulda thought people who know allot about this couldn't get the untethered, but someone might have gotten the untethered jb by doing random jailbreaks. Very interesting. LOL and a video would be awesome! If you do have an untethered, then enjoy!
  10. seanG

seanG Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yeah that's how it was before the jailbreak came out. There would just be some random guy who couldn't spell said he figured out to do it.