My Touch is going naked. First time ever.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by aaquib, Feb 16, 2008.

1. aaquib

aaquib Banned

Got my Touch in about November, as soon as I got it, I had 2 screen protectors ready(1 for the front, 1 for the back), a plastic clear case. Attached everything immediately. Later bought a DLO leather case. Today, Im going raw, because Im going naked. All this stuff is starting to piss me off. The plastic case feels like its coming off, that POS leather case has a magnet which is f^cking up the Touch big time, and there's some dirt under the screen protector which distracts my video viewing.

Im tired of always taking such good care of it. Wish me good luck. Cause Im going in raw. I just hope the back doesnt get tooo scratched.
  2. skyline_-

skyline_- New Member

Have fun with a scratched up iPod then.

Buy a better case

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

I might do the same thing. There is a lot of dirt in between the two screen protectors and it is getting annoying. Well, good luck.
  4. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I never used a screen protector or any kind of case since i got it in october? Maybe november?
    Anyways, mine is still clean and only has some small scratches on the back, but thats to be expected with any ipod.
  5. sumter554

sumter554 New Member

i like the look of an ipod without a case although i have some.
    naked is the best
  6. DeusMachina

DeusMachina Retired Moderator

What problem are you having with the DLO leather case? I have the DLO HipCase Leather or whatever it's called and I've never had any problems with it.
  7. aaquib

aaquib Banned

Everytime my iPod is in it, the iPod just keeps freezing on me. I even restored it and it had the same problem. After doing some research, apparently the magnet in the case messes up something in the iPod.
  8. Runlikeabear

Runlikeabear New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Going naked is the best way. The screen wont get scratched, its to awesome. And the scratches on the back dont matter, it isnt like u are going to be admiring the back anyways. I drop mine all the time without a case and it is going strong since mid november.
  9. Headbanger

Headbanger New Member

i just got the best skin ever ( same thing as invisable shield just without a lifetime warranty) and its been perfect. Really helps protect against scratches although it doesnt offer protection against drops.
  10. hourog

hourog New Member

For some reason, when using the touch without a case, it seems very vulnerable to accidental dropping. Maybe it's just me.

Oh, and I have used a DLO case since November with no problems.