My touch freeze on Apple Logo

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Playstation777, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Playstation777

Playstation777 New Member

Sad , after using installer add the calendar fix , jump back to springboard , and then loading icon flashing .... after reboot my touch ... it start in apple logo ...

Please Register or Log in to view images

how to hard reset ? but the wifi connect is work on WINSCP ... i can login in root , what can i do now ?
  2. punisherawr

punisherawr New Member

if it goes from apple logo to blank springboard, i'd probably just upload the original N45AP.plist file...

but if it's staying on the apple logo and not going anywhere after that, your best bet is to do a full restore.

hold down top button and home button until it restarts and it'll show a picture of your ipod cable and an arrow pointing to itunes or something like that (whatever was showing when you first got your ipod) then connect to itunes and click restore

that should at least get you to the point where you can use the ipod (you'll have to sync all your music again, and then use the jailbreak method again)

good thing is, touchfree is a lot easier than the manual way, so that's an upside
  3. Playstation777

Playstation777 New Member

Thanks info , Finally i using itune to restored to 1.1.1.

Is that required to do automatic jailbreaker again?

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. punisherawr

punisherawr New Member

yeah just use touchfree, it literally takes 5 steps (3 of them are just rebooting ipod) and maybe 15 mins