Preview MY thoughts and MY UPCOMING THEME "RealizEclipse"

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by IsaacCKim, Jul 15, 2008.

1. IsaacCKim

IsaacCKim New Member

Before I say anything else, I'm gonna thank the artists and people who did help me. Thanks to Shiizun from MacThemes Forum for creating the "Realize" and "Realize Reborn" Icon sets from which many of my icons came. And thanks to Dustin from MacThemes Forum for doing my clock, Contacts, and RSS Icon. I did my own Calendar, Customize, Solitaire, and Superpong icons so far. It's almost done. I only need to do a few more icons MYSELF. So yeah here's the "perfect" theme I've been trying to get icons for posting all over different forums like, MacThemes Forum, this one, modmyifone.com, asking for help changing the colors on a few icons only to get laughed at, told i was asking for too much, or told I didn't write my first post correctly. After taking sh!t from people and apologizing hoping someone would help me, I sat and waited only to get more negative results. So fed up, I downloaded a 30 day trial of Adobe Photoshop CS3 and created my own Icons using Dustin's template. I then posted porceeding to tell off those people on each forum I got sh!t from, which is all of them. Anyway, this theme is my F-CK YOU to those artists and members who only gave me negative input or criticism. Enjoy the screenshots people. Let me know what you think!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

2. rocker5

rocker5 New Member

These look like pear 2.0 theme icons but i think it looks good.
  3. Mircix

Mircix Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    i really like it
  4. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

like it but it needs better matching icons
  5. rodrigo220

rodrigo220 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    It looks awsome but make sure it has a lot of icons
  6. jimbeam

jimbeam Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I like it! Except for the bossprefs icon. It looks to much like the original icon and I cant stand that icon.

Other then that it looks great!