My Terrible Experiences

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by moabal, May 26, 2009.

1. moabal

moabal New Member

I bought the iPod Touch 2g. Looked great and it is great. However, I have been running into some crap luck. I thought it is appropriate if I share.

I buy it before Christmas (I'm Jewish lol) worked great until I found a dead pixel. Knowing I deserve what I paid for, I exchanged it at Walmart (where I bought it) for another one. Later the next couple days I find another dead pixel. So me being a perfectionist and my receipt now void, I go to apple to replace. They were nice enough to replace. A week ago I find a dead pixel on my streak that annoyed me. I went to apple and replace and also buy a Power Support Anti Glare film. So the lady applies it for me, it looks tits and all. The screen however was grainy and ugly. So I took it off knowing I wasted 15 dollars. I noticed in the dark light comes out (from the screen) by the chrome basal and it makes the screen not as clear as I remember my other iPod Touches use to be. Later this week I am going to have to go to Apple again and get another replacement and try to return the screen cover. This is just getting utter ridiculous as I do not live close by, and all the replacements I get are all faulty.

To review...
    1.) Dead Pixel
    2.) Dead Pixel
    3.) Dead Pixel Line
    4.) Screen clarity/light escaping/chrome expanded slightly so it doesn't fit my case (which makes sense since i had a hard time with it later)
    5.) Only god will know.

Hopefully I can get them to replace my screen protector for a Crystal Power Support Film. Ill simply blame it on the fact I had to remove it to see if my iPod was faulty which it is. So I am confident they will replace my iPod for sure since its MUCH MORE NOTICEABLE. But hopefully the film too since I wasted money.

I think I deserve some sort of gift, this is getting utterly frustrating and I just do not want to go through this process over and over again.
  2. hacker2021

hacker2021 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Make them give you a brand new one with the plastic wrapping around the box.
    Not just some refurbed crap.
  3. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    A light leak is kinda normal on the 2gs in a not so good way.

Alot of them have it.
  4. solidness

solidness Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I would have just fixed the dead pixel, theres many ways.
  5. yuyaera

yuyaera Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    wow ive never had a dead pixel. =/ you probably get the bad ones hehe
  6. moabal

moabal New Member

No matter what you do you cannot fix a DEAD Pixel. Stuck pixels you can. All they can do is give me refurb ones which actually look new no scratches ect. The screen is new since thats the part I have trouble with. So I am going tonight again. I also am going to blame my ipod for ruining the film I bought last time. The screen leaks makes the screen not as clear as my other ipod touches. In conjunction with the Power Support Anti Glare it looked like CRA****. So I think the fact that I got a bad refurb and a bad product they must exchange it. I am frustrated!