My SwitchEasy CapsuleTouch Review!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Aduumzor, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Aduumzor

Aduumzor New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Sorry I couldn't get pictures but I finally got my Capsule Touch that arrived from eBay. (I couldn't get from SwitchEasy site since I live in Canada.)

I bought the Limited Edition Black Case.

It gives a lot of stuff including a dock, stand and ear phone jack.

I had 3 screen covers, a black, red and a special limited edition black tinted one.

The installation was a bit difficult as I didn't read the instructions fully.. :s
    Note to all: PUT SCREEN PROTECTOR ON TOP OF THE IPOD FIRST AND MAKE SURE IT STICKS BEFORE SLIDING THE IPOD (INCLUDING SCREEN COVER) INTO THE SHELL. THE SHELL IS A BIT DIFFICULT TO SLIP OUT. Had to use the head phone jack to push it out..

Please Register or Log in to view images

Anyways, once its on it's beautiful. The screen is fully functional.

The tactile touch pads I was supposed to put two on the home button. It looks more like a white button now but it's easier to press. The case feels durable and the ports are all neat and accessible easier.

The back protector was a bit of a struggle and still have some air bubbles but I advise to put it on slow sliding you finger along each part as you go along to reduce air bubbles.

Other than that it seems very nice.
    I'd buy another one if I could.
    The colored cases seem creative and neat but I wanted the limited edition for BLACK on BLACK.

Any question?
    Post here && I'll answer them ASAP.

2. eyezack87

eyezack87 New Member

Sides pics and stuff, hows the screen protector insert? Does it numb the feeling of the touch?
  3. DJ Xander

DJ Xander New Member

i ordered this case a couple days ago, i think sunday, and i still havent received a confirmation email.

did u receive one? if so, how long did it take?
  4. iAsian

iAsian New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    There are like a million SE CT reviews out there. I want one now because my little brother f-ed up my leather case.
  5. Aduumzor

Aduumzor New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you apply it correctly, doesn't even feel like it's there.
    Apply the sticky side to the ipods screen so it can stick, I've seen people who put the smooth side on the screens and just moves it around..

Well I ordered mine on eBay. I bought mine from the seller "isellforacause". I actually got it cheaper than SwitchEasy's price. I paid about $28 since shipping was only a $1.50 and the Case was only 26.99, the actual price. The seller sells wisely and smart.

Mine came in about 5 business days. Bought Sunday came friday. Though, the eBayer came is from Pennsylvania so Toronto isn't that far. If you bought from SwitchEasy, I don't know the date you'll recieve yours since i don't know where the products are shipping from and to. Expect a couple of weeks.

Thats right.
    [Although, don't let the pics grab your money. :[