My Suggestion

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Albert Tai, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Albert Tai

Albert Tai New Member

Don't say wow your like the one millionth person to complain about people posting the same threads over again

My suggestion: lock the category redsn0w till its released and just update the faq

Too much idiots i can't even stand posting the same thread or trying to reach the iphone dev by forum???complaining about eta, want the manual version its not gonna help they don't check the forum 247.

Lock this category till redsn0w is released so i won't get a idiot thread i click thinking its something actually important then after i click on it a retarded thread where there is someone complaining about eta and 10 other people saying hundred people posted this

/Rant
    LOCK the catagory

Please Register or Log in to view images

make the permission only for administrator to post but we can view it
  2. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

Then noobs will find other topics of the forum. This forum's a big place.
  3. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Then don't click on threads, your more dense then the people who post these random topics.
  4. Aestysu

Aestysu Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    redirect this redsn0w section to the iphone dev blog site lol
  5. MarcoPwnZ

MarcoPwnZ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i kinda agree to this... this is suppose to be about redsn0w and how its going right? but instead noobs used this forums to ask about questions thats not even related to the topic "Redsn0w"
  6. bryguy001

bryguy001 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I agree, anything that needs to be said, has been said. Lock the catergory.
  7. Albert Tai

Albert Tai New Member

^ yes.
    Ermm they could redirect (possible on admin of vbullient) or change permission on catagory so only admins can post and they will update the faq (or they could create a new usergroup like people who are over iuno some post amount can post in redsn0w catagory so noobs with 1 post won't post idiot threads like I WANT JAILBREAKZ NOWS!!!!)
  8. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    They will just post else where, this is stupid.
  9. Albert Tai

Albert Tai New Member

well iuno if redsn0w is only for admins to post maybe they will stop...unless they post in ipod touch 2g lobby instead of redsn0w
    iuno im like those millions of people hating on the noobs for posting this but actually has a suggestion to go with it.
  10. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Learn to use proper grammar, and not use iuno it took me 2 minutes to figure it out, I'm not updated with this lingo.

But there have been many suggestions and most of them suck and failed. You will as well. Deal with it, if you don't want to see the "noob threads," then simply don't click on it.