My source won't refresh

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Asuraku, Dec 19, 2007.

  1. Asuraku

    Asuraku Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2007
    Messages:
    404
    Likes Received:
    8
    Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I wanted to see if I could fix my source xml up a bit and add in more packages. I went to my google page and uploaded some empty zip files and re-wrote the xml so it didn't have my previous files. My installer is still picking up the old xml though. No matter how many times I refresh, respring the springboard, or reboot, It won't refresh. I'm convinced it's googlepages at this point. Anyone ever get their source stuck? And could someone tell what I can do beside wait for the google server to refresh and maybe update it?
  2. Asuraku

    Asuraku Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2007
    Messages:
    404
    Likes Received:
    8
    Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Bump. I think my googlepages account is dead or something. I re-entered the source and it won't pick it up as a source at all. I may just end up paying for my own domain and do this the right way.
  3. SkylarEC

    SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2007
    Messages:
    6,642
    Likes Received:
    129
    Try replacing "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList 1.0.dtd" with "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"
  4. Asuraku

    Asuraku Member

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2007
    Messages:
    404
    Likes Received:
    8
    Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    The hyphen wasn't on the original working one, but I tried adding it. Still getting nothing. It may be because I was using Firefox and Safari to upload stuff. Firefox won't let me upload stuff, but I can edit the main page with it. Safari does the opposite. I was running them both at the same time and it was giving me a "Another program has ended you session..." message in the middle of uploads and what-not. I'll try the whole process over again.

    EDIT: Nope. It's still on the fritz.

Share This Page