My songs don't stop?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ltl924, Jan 26, 2010.

1. ltl924

ltl924 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    When I listen to my iPod, and sometimes im in the mood for another song, i'll change it halfway through the first one with the fast forward button. i do this CONSTANTLY. but when it goes back to the first song that i skipped from the middle, it still plays-but from the part that i fast-forward it from. like i'm listening to "wall to wall" and at 0:50 I fast forward to "Crawl." When my iPod is to go all the way back to "Wall to wall" (through my selection or shuffle or anything) it plays from 0:50 already, doesn't start over. how can i prevent this? and is this supposed to happen?

Also, i forgot to add this in. but when I set an alarm at say 6:00, while my earphones are plugged in, the first alarm makes a sound from my ipod's built in speakers, and i simply press snooze and turn off the alarm. then at night i put the alarm on again, but at 6:00 it doens't make the sound from the ipod's speakers, nor my earphones-it just says "alarm snooze'' with no sound. how can i fix this?
  2. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    The first question sounds really confusing. And it's not normal at all. Try restore.

Turn up the volume. And the earphone are plugged and and it sounds thorough the speakers?
  3. ltl924

ltl924 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch

Lol it happened after a rejailbreak. So basically when I press fastforward in the middle of the songto go to the next, and then go back to that first song after listening to another, the first song continues to play from the point i fast forwarded.And yeah when I test it to change the alarm sound and stuff, it sounds through the speakers eventho headphones are plugged. I dnt wanna higher the volume anymore cuz I listen to music when I sleep and add a sleep timer though.
  4. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Restore then. The alarm and music only have these problems because of the jailbreak. Did you install anything from cydia or rock recently?
  5. Jodene =o)

Jodene =o) Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    You could just go to your music list on the ipod, Ctrl A to select ALL your music, right click all your music, go to the OPTIONS tab, and click the Remember Position tab, and choose NO... then let it update.

Hopefully that will put a stop to that happening....