:( My sister never uses her iPod Touch :( Im Heartbroken :(

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by itouchnathan, Sep 1, 2008.

?

What should I do?

1. Hide it until she realises its gone.

20 vote(s)
    27.8%
  2. Scream at her and hit her. :P

14 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Sell it to one of my friends who would buy it for $500 and then buy myself an iPhone 2G. :P

20 vote(s)
    27.8%
  4. Just put it back in her room and don't worry about it. :(

18 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    So I went over to Italy during the holidays, on the way back we stayed at Hong Kong for 3 nights, and while we were in Hong Kong, Dad bought Three iPod Touches. One for me, one for my Sister, and one for the Manager at work who was looking after our store for a month while we were at Italy and Hong Kong. I was stoked right, and I rarely let go of it since I got home, which was in about 20 hours, since we bought them about two hours before we had to go to the airport. My sister had a few looks, didn't really look at it for ages, but had a fair look at it. We got back, she put music and pictures on it, while mine had absolutely nothing, due to me not caring about that stuff and being totally intrigued by the slick model and by its beauty. In about 5 days of owning her iPod, she let it run dead, you know how if the battery runs dry it totally stuffs it up and its hard to get it back to normal, yeah well I did it for her, without her asking, but just because i knew everything about the iPod Touch since i spent HOURS and HOURS working on mine. So all was well, I restored her iPod and Jailbroke it. But the thing is, when i grabbed it, it had so much makeup and other sh*t on it that you couldn't even see the screen. So I thought, OK that's alright, I will clean it for her too. So after I did everything for her, I was pretty disgusted at her sheer lack of care for the iPod, and now im at home sick, and decided to go looking for her iPod, I have it right next to me now, she is at school, she is 17, and I'm 15, and her iPod is DUSTY, EVERYTHING LOOKS LIKE IT WAS JUST JAILBROKEN! ITS FULLY CHARGED LIKE I LEFT IT! IT HAS NO MUSIC OR PICTURES OR ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER! IT HAS NO SCRATCHES, NO MARKS, AND A COVER! IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS JUST BEEN BOUGHT AND IT HAS FIRMWARE 2.0.2 JAILBROKEN.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
  2. Simondude56

Simondude56 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Dude you don't take good care of your iPod that's why. Maybe you should learn a few things or two about how your sister treats your iPod.
  3. jieo

jieo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    maybe bczu she's a girl and is 17 and is more interested with friends rather than applications on the ipod touch... most of the girls i talked to that had jailbroken ipod touches didn't even care wat was on it (btw my friend is 17 trust me she doesn't care)
  4. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)

Firstly, my iPod has no scratches, has 112 apps, screen is beautiful.
    Secondly, I am talking about HER iPod dude xD
    Thirdly, your telling me to learn a few things or two about how she treats her iPod and she treats her iPod like sh*t? XD LMFAO
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    So should I just sell her iPod and go out and buy an MP3 player for $50 that only plays music and keep the rest of the money for myself? xD
  5. mrfajita

mrfajita New Member

i wouldnt care if i were you. its her loss
    sorta like my brother when i gave him my PSP. i custom firmware'd it, put a game on it and he never added anything or upgraded the firmware beyond 3.01M33 (current fw is around 4.something)
    and yeah left it sitting not charged for months
  6. andydam123

andydam123 Member

Give your PSP to me.

Please Register or Log in to view images

And dude, just sell it. Or atleast hide it for a month or so.
  7. itouchnathan

itouchnathan New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hmmmmmm.
    I dunno what to doo xD
  8. mrfajita

mrfajita New Member

nah he uses it he just never adds anything to it or upgrades it. and plays games on it
  9. andydam123

andydam123 Member

Dang.
  10. 48days

48days Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hit her, it's the only solution.