My right to return my touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by stmteam, Dec 13, 2008.

1. stmteam

stmteam Guest

Hi

I love my touch but its got some major problems.

Pixels go black for a while then seem to come back to life particularly after i have watched a video.

At the moment i have 1 dead pixel, do i have the right to a return? I ordered from Apple Store but don't want a refurb or the wait. Retail store maybe?

Additionally i really like the iphone especially as its pay as you go,would i be able to pay them the difference? I ordered the ipod touch on sep 23 and got on oct 2nd. I really want a new ipod touch and if possible iphone 3g

But these dead pixels get on my nerves
  2. Sepulveda

Sepulveda New Member

Take it to a Apple Store in person as they will negotiate with you there.

If you bought it from a bestbuy or something, see if you can return it for a giftcard if its not past the return date and just used the giftcard to get a iphone there.

If you dont mind, could you show me where you found that iphone can be a pay as you go phone?
  3. Germany

Germany Banned

They don't usually go with a replacement option when there is only one dead pixel. It sounds like you have many stuck pixels, and I think they would push that off as well. However, if you take it to an Apple Store and get in their face, they won't have an option on whether to replace it or not. Do that, and you'll most likely get it replaced.
  4. stmteam

stmteam Guest

The iphone is available on pay as you go from the apple store carphone warehouse or o2 store directly in the uk starting at £342

I understand 1 dead pixel is ok but it is annoying to have an acnified array of stuck ones

My apple store is a 2 hour drive each way though and id really love an iphone for christmas but the return date was 14 days after purchase. Im happy with a working touch if not refurbed

Even in this short message a pixel has died and one has come to life
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    To get replaced i have to bring box or just the unit itself
  5. Sepulveda

Sepulveda New Member

Anything you have. Even the wires and such it came with. I know it sucks driving to a apple store, but if you want to get this fixed you gotta do it.