My Rhynoskin + PICS!!

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by thricepk, Apr 7, 2008.

1. thricepk

thricepk New Member

hey everyone I'm very new here and no one pretty much knows me but I've been following this forum for awhile now and as soon as i seen sketchy62's Rhynoskin well skins i thought they looked really good so i decided to buy one and during the entire process he was very nice and informative. he let me know exactly was going on and everything now to get into some minor but great details for a sec

first thing is he sent my skin off Friday April 04 2008 if I'm not mistaken and it arrived here on April 07,2008 witch is today and witch is Monday so it was very quick shipment especially since it came from California to Missouri.

it came in a reg envelope wrapped in a peice of paper and its own custom cardboard like case witch i didn't mind and i understood why since its a skin witch is made for protection and thinness so it didn't need a box or anything.

when i opened the envelope up i pulled out the skin it looked really nice the engraved metal look to it pleased me lol and the design is nicely placed and everything it looked pretty good designed and everything.

a lil side note when u look at the pictures i took (witch i was requested to do since i have a high def sony cyber shot that cost almost 500 dollars so i knew the pictures would be at least decent depending on lighting and settings since i don't have a tripod for it yet)
    i took them without out it on the ipod touch for a major reason......he told me too lol

but the reason he told me to goes back to what i said before about him keeping in contact about news and such witch ill quote here (untill or if he askes me not to)

"WARNING!!!!!

sketchy62

DON'T APPLY THE CASE I SENT YOU!!!!!!

i did a test on my ipod it left residue... when it wasn't supposed too

ill send you a new one!!!

DON'T APPLY IT ON YOU IPOD!!!!"

witch he sent that before it even came in the mail but it shocked me at first that he already said hes going to send me a new one with the new adhesive on it for free. witch won me over even more lol

but onto what y'all want the most and thats the pictures

Please Register or Log in to view images

also a little note i took two pictures of the back side of the.......back side cause the first one was a bit blurry but had the right color and the second was crisp but had a yellow tent to it so i wanted to make sure i uploaded both so that way you all know the back isn't yellowish

and the part where the home button is,i haven't got a chance to ask him yet but i don't think those words are permanent i think it might be a clear protection peel off but I'm not 100% sure so don't quote me on that lol if it isn't and it is permanent then to me its not that big of a deal cause people wont see it unless the get that close so.

also (sorry for adding on i just want to make as much clear as possible) i blurred the address's on the envelopes for obvious reasons but i just wanted to state that.

now the pictures should be in as attachments due to the big size of them also overall i think these look great and was exactly what i expected if not better id rate them a 4.5 out of 5 only that because i can't use it yet cause of the adhesive problem

Attached Files:

2. F1N4L

F1N4L New Member

Where can I get such a Skin. And what will it costs?
  3. thricepk

thricepk New Member

4. F1N4L

F1N4L New Member

Thank you =)
  5. thricepk

thricepk New Member

your welcome
  6. DJ Xander

DJ Xander New Member

Sweet, I'm thinking of getting one, do you think it's worth it?
  7. sketchy62

sketchy62 New Member

wow......

that packaging box, got destroyed on the way there >______<

good thing i made one, it was for precaution method, so that the plates dont bend or break on the trip.

especially the front plate, since the sides are really thin.

-----------

both plates have a clear plastic protective film on it, which you can peel off.
  8. thricepk

thricepk New Member

yes i think they are worth it and ok i figured thats what they had on them but wasnt sure so
  9. noipodtouch

noipodtouch New Member

looks real nice, although in that super close up shot, looked like some nasty burrs. you'll need to file those off, unless my eyes deceive me.
  10. thricepk

thricepk New Member

its most likly the cardboard backing or its the protective film on the front witch i havent taken off yet