My personal problems with jailbreak 2.0

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by philipp_maas, Jul 31, 2008.

1. philipp_maas

philipp_maas Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Hey guys,

i have a problem, i wanted to jailbreak my ipod, in order to SSH into my ipod. The problem is, that ssh only seems to work through wifi, or am i wrong? anyways, the computer i have, has an interent connection with wire. BUT, i have a wireless antenna. That sounds strange, but, before i moved, i used wireless. My questionnow is, does someone know, how to get the internet from the wire, directly through to the wireless antenna? I don't want to buy a router, and i've even seen a review on how to do this, but for Vista, and i'm only xp!!

So, dou you have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance,

philipp
  2. Switch

Switch New Member

If you just wanna SSH without wifi use Total commander, its SSH but with a usb cord instead, u will need total commander and the ipod touch plugin, google both.
  3. scgolfer7

scgolfer7 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  4. dualcorex

dualcorex New Member

total commander with the t-pot plugin. google for it
  5. d00m42

d00m42 Member

Either Total Commander with the t-pot plugin or google iphone-tunnel (a command line utility where you would run "iphone-tunnel 22 22" in a cmd window to specify ports, setting up a connection between your touch and your pc using USB, and then you can just use WinFCP or any other SSH program entering the host as 127.0.0.1 (what I figured out after my Total Commander stopped working : ( )
  6. BadKarma

BadKarma Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    Try iPhone Browser, it's stable and it works perfectly, AND you don't need Wifi.
  7. letseatthefetus

letseatthefetus New Member

Device:
    iPod touch